Japan Attack is a server based on Japan's drifting cultures as well as the virtual dimension abroad. Hosted by us!!!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Pushing D1GP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J Defy
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-10-24
Age : 19
Location : PEI, Canada

PostSubject: Pushing D1GP   Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:10 pm

So, I noticed this "Fujin" guy pushing D1GP. The thing is, is this organized so far? Nope. So when do you guys plan on getting things going since you're pushing getting people in so much, so fast. No section video yet, barely anyone on the forum, and no instruction on the D1GP decals. Anyway, GG and see ya on the track. KDF!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EBISU Fujin
モデレーター
モデレーター
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-10-22
Age : 22
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Pushing D1GP   Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:02 pm

J Defy wrote:
So, I noticed this "Fujin" guy pushing D1GP. The thing is, is this organized so far? Nope. So when do you guys plan on getting things going since you're pushing getting people in so much, so fast. No section video yet, barely anyone on the forum, and no instruction on the D1GP decals. Anyway, GG and see ya on the track. KDF!!

Most of it is actually Done.

Round posters
Section Vid
Aswell as Decal placement


We just need people to reregister, get each round thread up and i don't know if Truth has made the number box public yet. Then it's done.

Any more questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J Defy
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-10-24
Age : 19
Location : PEI, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Pushing D1GP   Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:26 pm

But, if it's all done, where is it all??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EBISU Fujin
モデレーター
モデレーター
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-10-22
Age : 22
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Pushing D1GP   Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:44 pm

J Defy wrote:
But, if it's all done, where is it all??

Currently with Truth, who does not have access to a computer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 41
Join date : 2014-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Pushing D1GP   Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:58 pm

To answer your concern, D1GP requires drivers, which we currently do not have enough of. Drivers are the heart of the championship and without them the series would mean nothing. Courses, posters, rules/regulations and scoring are all completed. But why post all of this if only a select few people interested? The more interest, the more information will be announced. As of now, there is plenty of information out for people who are interested in competing. As for number boxes, those won't be public until we get a satisfying number of drivers that want to compete.

Thank you for your concern and thoughts, believe it or not there are guys just like you thinking the same thing who won't speak their mind. -Truth
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jpattack-tfs.forumotion.com
M i z u c h ii
モデレーター
モデレーター
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-10-22
Age : 21
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Pushing D1GP   Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:59 am

J Defy wrote:
So, I noticed this "Fujin" guy..

He is still a mod and a person who like this to be a succes.  So why qoute his name? This ''Fujin'' guy.. :/

Greetings,

Dave
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.japandriftmagic.tumblr.com
J Defy
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-10-24
Age : 19
Location : PEI, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Pushing D1GP   Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Why not. Lol, k. Whats him being a mod have to do with me typing his name. Was I supposed to put Admin Fujin, or Master Fujin? <3


Last edited by J Defy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J Defy
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-10-24
Age : 19
Location : PEI, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Pushing D1GP   Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Admin wrote:
To answer your concern, D1GP requires drivers, which we currently do not have enough of. Drivers are the heart of the championship and without them the series would mean nothing. Courses, posters, rules/regulations and scoring are all completed. But why post all of this if only a select few people interested? The more interest, the more information will be announced. As of now, there is plenty of information out for people who are interested in competing. As for number boxes, those won't be public until we get a satisfying number of drivers that want to compete.

Thank you for your concern and thoughts, believe it or not there are guys just like you thinking the same thing who won't speak their mind. -Truth
Thanks Truth bruhhh Smile Take your time, just wonderin' what was up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihirro
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)


Posts : 8
Join date : 2014-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Pushing D1GP   Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:18 am

Admin wrote:
To answer your concern, D1GP requires drivers, which we currently do not have enough of. Drivers are the heart of the championship and without them the series would mean nothing. Courses, posters, rules/regulations and scoring are all completed. But why post all of this if only a select few people interested? The more interest, the more information will be announced. As of now, there is plenty of information out for people who are interested in competing. As for number boxes, those won't be public until we get a satisfying number of drivers that want to compete.

Thank you for your concern and thoughts, believe it or not there are guys just like you thinking the same thing who won't speak their mind. -Truth

I don't know, for me there's just not enough advertisement. Yeah, sure, guys from FDA know about D1GP. And there's the thread on the D1SL page but not many people have seen it. But there are some people like Defy and Vectour that only know it's happening again because I told them, not because they heard word of it or saw any kind of advertisement. D1SL has proved that there are easily enough drivers of today to compete. And the majority are actually pretty good, but if you genuinely want this to happen you've got to want to sell it out to drivers. I urge competitors/people wanting to be competitors to compete in D1SL, the results worked out and hopefully in a week it's the same again for Round 2.

I try to tell as many people as possible but you really gotta update D1GP, show the public what tracks you're doing, how to do them, and really build up an excitement and anticipation for the drivers left in FM4.

I really hope you guys actually go through with it this time, because I'd love to be competing again, especially in my comfort zone with these regulations too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 41
Join date : 2014-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Pushing D1GP   Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:00 am

@Akihiro,
I disagree with your statement about Vectour involving the reoccurrence of D1gp, when the series was in the making I personally told him he should sign up once again to compete. Now about your advertising I wont need to go into full detail about what has been done, but for the clarification of the topic, advertisements have been out, social media and throughout Xbox live, public rooms. What fails to be understood is the lack of response from the excitement of competing. What is also missed is that this tournament has been around for quite a while and has seen many drivers. Some of which have not returned to consoles in months, even a year. So modifying the palette is not an easy task. The credit goes out to you and D1sl gathering people to play, D1gp has done the same before, from early forzamotorsport 3 to 4 but this is your first time hosting an event, no disrespect to you hopefully no offense is taken but you lack the "long term" experience required to truly understand the some people move on. But look on the brightest side of things Akihiro san, you have the "first time host" drive, so everything is kicked into over drive putting yourself out there trying make things happen and possibly not seeing what others have to consider when dealing with the reality of things like real life and making time for these things. That's the one reason I made this website.

Appreciate the response, but some things are to be left unsaid for the sake of real life commitments and time altering events.
-Arigato.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jpattack-tfs.forumotion.com
Akihirro
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)


Posts : 8
Join date : 2014-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Pushing D1GP   Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Admin wrote:
@Akihiro,
I disagree with your statement about Vectour involving the reoccurrence of D1gp, when the series was in the making I personally told him he should sign up once again to compete. Now about your advertising I wont need to go into full detail about what has been done, but for the clarification of the topic, advertisements have been out, social media and throughout Xbox live, public rooms. What fails to be understood is the lack of response from the excitement of competing. What is also missed is that this tournament has been around for quite a while and has seen many drivers. Some of which have not returned to consoles in months, even a year. So modifying the palette is not an easy task. The credit goes out to you and D1sl gathering people to play, D1gp has done the same before, from early forzamotorsport 3  to 4 but this is your first time hosting an event, no disrespect to you hopefully no offense is taken but you lack the "long term" experience required to truly understand the some people move on. But look on the brightest side of things Akihiro san, you have the "first time host" drive, so everything is kicked into over drive putting yourself out there trying make things happen and possibly not seeing what others have to consider when dealing with the reality of things like real life and making time for these things. That's the one reason I made this website.

Appreciate the response, but some things are to be left unsaid for the sake of real life commitments and time altering events.
-Arigato.

I agree to some extent, but I think I've been around long enough to know that the old "OG" gamers from Forzamotorsport aren't coming back and aren't around anymore and have moved on so to speak. So now we have a lot less "known" people around. The thing is though, with me, because of that "first time host" drive you talk about, I go out and dig players out of lobbies, spot people, ask them to join our community, etc. That's the only reason we have drivers. I set rounds, dates and section videos (huge thanks to my team also) before half the people had even joined in, but I mean if you want to leave it until you have the right amount of people then fair enough, I just hope it starts again properly. I understand that's it been around for years now so when there's talk about it, you think it would all spark up again but we have a new generation of drivers that don't know, which is why I'm looking out to get them into competition and bring everybody together.

I do, however, appreciate the fact that time and real life commitments come first. People take that out of context from me when I discuss events the way I do unfortunately. Again, best of luck with this competition, if it is going ahead again I can't wait to compete.

良い一日を!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 41
Join date : 2014-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Pushing D1GP   Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Whether you agree or not the fact still remains that D1GP will begin when there are more drivers. No other opinions are needed on the fact, and no run-on replies are required.

To all who still wish to compete, updates will arrive shortly.

Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jpattack-tfs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pushing D1GP   

Back to top Go down
 
Pushing D1GP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Shameless self-plugs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dorifutorums ( ̄▽ ̄) :: Virtual ドリフト!!(≧▽≦)v :: Forza Motorsports :: D1GP-
Jump to: