Dorifutorums ( ̄▽ ̄)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Attack is a server based on Japan's drifting cultures as well as the virtual dimension abroad. Hosted by us!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D1GP - Getting Drivers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akihirro
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)

D1GP - Getting Drivers Empty
PostSubject: D1GP - Getting Drivers   D1GP - Getting Drivers EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:21 am

I've just referred D1GP to around 40 people on my friends list who I know come on Forza 4 every now and then. Hopefully we can kick-start this thing as I'd like to compete one more time before I leave FM4 / D1SL behind ... should I refer maybe some of the top D1SL drivers too? I'm going to get this season done nice and quickly (we're on round 3 out of 5 this weekend) and then I'll be thinking about collab hosting a second season of D1SL alongside D1GP, only if we have enough people. Thought this might be a nice idea for the community. ^_^v
Back to top Go down
EBISU Fujin
モデレーター
モデレーター
EBISU Fujin

PostSubject: Re: D1GP - Getting Drivers   D1GP - Getting Drivers EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:24 am

This would be a great idea, I'll message Truth about your idea and PM you what he said.
Back to top Go down
Akihirro
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)
子ぞ学生 、(°♡°)

PostSubject: Re: D1GP - Getting Drivers   D1GP - Getting Drivers EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:18 pm

EBISU Fujin wrote:
This would be a great idea, I'll message Truth about your idea and PM you what he said.

Arigatou Fujin-san.

I feel that if we have a consistency of drivers through this season then we can possibly generate enough people for the seasons ahead. ^_^

Also remember if you're available that qualifying for D1SL Round 3 @ Nikko is tonight, session one begins at 5pm EST Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D1GP - Getting Drivers   D1GP - Getting Drivers Empty

Back to top Go down

D1GP - Getting Drivers
Page 1 of 1