Dorifutorums ( ̄▽ ̄)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Attack is a server based on Japan's drifting cultures as well as the virtual dimension abroad. Hosted by us!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exhibition Rd. @Odaiba/ Rd. 1 @ Fuji Speedway!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Exhibition Rd. @Odaiba/ Rd. 1 @ Fuji Speedway!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Exhibition Rd. @Odaiba/ Rd. 1 @ Fuji Speedway!!!!   Exhibition Rd. @Odaiba/ Rd. 1 @ Fuji Speedway!!!! EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:19 am

Hello everyone and sorry for the wait!! I've had to reorganize a few things before we really got into this championship but now I have all that I need to proceed with D1GP.
This will be a back to back round setup. Drivers will be participating in the exhibition round and qualifications for Fuji Speedway Reverse course to put their skills to the test, the exhibition round will be a prized event and will be judged just as strict as an actual part of the real rounds ahead but no points will be awarded.
I will post details about the sections later today and give insight into on how to run them properly and effectively to get the highest score possible (100 points to be exact),

Operation Date: 03/21/2015
Exhibition Time: 8:30pm EST
Qualifications @ Fuji:7:00pm EST
Round 1 @ Fuji Speedway(Rev): 12 pm EST
Back to top Go down
https://jpattack-tfs.forumotion.com

Exhibition Rd. @Odaiba/ Rd. 1 @ Fuji Speedway!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dorifutorums ( ̄▽ ̄) :: Virtual ドリフト!!(≧▽≦)v :: Forza Motorsports :: D1GP-
Jump to: