Dorifutorums ( ̄▽ ̄)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Attack is a server based on Japan's drifting cultures as well as the virtual dimension abroad. Hosted by us!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GTHunters.com Your home for GT related content.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EBISU Fujin
モデレーター
モデレーター
EBISU Fujin

GTHunters.com Your home for GT related content.  Empty
PostSubject: GTHunters.com Your home for GT related content.    GTHunters.com Your home for GT related content.  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:49 pm

Intro

GTHunters.com Your home for GT related content.  Gthunters_zps39b02757

Last edited by EBISU Fujin on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EBISU Fujin
モデレーター
モデレーター
EBISU Fujin

GTHunters.com Your home for GT related content.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTHunters.com Your home for GT related content.    GTHunters.com Your home for GT related content.  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:49 pm

Hello, My names Chris and i'd like to welcome you too (the uncreatively named) GTHunters. I would consider my self a "Forza Enthusiast" despite all the things that could've been done better. But when accessing my Xbox is not an option, I like to get down on my PS3 from time to time. So when i'm on i typically play GT5/6 either drifting or taking pictures (whether it be still's or action shots). I'd say the the photography in these games is leaps and bounds beyond Forza although i've seen some good shots. So as a part of being a photographer is sharing with other member's of community's and being critiqued, so the next time you go out the shots are better then the last. So here I've come up with this little area to share my pictures with you guys and help me become a better virtual (and real life) Photographer!
Back to top Go down

GTHunters.com Your home for GT related content.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dorifutorums ( ̄▽ ̄) :: Virtual ドリフト!!(≧▽≦)v :: rFactor :: GTHunters-
Jump to: